How you can help !
Your donation is more important than you might think as it is multiplied by the Luxembourg Ministry of Cooperation.
- We would like to encourage our trustful donors to support our projects with a donation or a standing order to one of our bank accounts. As Unity Foundation is an NGO officially recognized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you have the possibility to deduct your donation from your taxes.
- You can organize an ingathering at the occasion of a birth, a first communion, wedding, anniversary or a decease.
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE A LUXEMBOURG IBAN LU39 0028 1030 9750 0000 Code BIC: BILLLULL
CCPL IBAN LU 03 1111 1326 8384 0000, CODE BIC: CCPLLULL
- tell your friends and acquaintances about us!
- organize fund-raising activities in your club in favour of one of our projects!
- if you are talented for languages, you might like to help translating our project reports from English into French!
- you have multimedia skills? Help us with the layout of our brochures, the production of our documentary films, etc.;
- you’d like to help, but you’re not sure in which way? Contact us and we’ll talk it over together!
Since 10th February 2010, UNITY FOUNDATION has officially joined the "Code of Conduct " for organizations calling on the generosity of the public and we undertake everything in order to respect the commitments of this Code relating to our financial management.
On 18th January 2011 an asbl denominated "Don en confiance" (Donation in confidence) was founded giving the Code of Conduct a legal base.